January 8, 2017
January 8, 2017
We Love Our Work – And It Shows
It’s a brand-new year – and with it comes an outstanding recognition for the Asher Agency. We were thrilled to be named one of the four best workplaces in Fort Wayne in an annual readers poll sponsored by Fort Wayne Magazine.
As Editor Connie Haas Zuber summed it up in the magazine’s January 2017 edition: “Our jobs are how we earn our livelihood, of course, and support ourselves and our families, but they are also sources of meaning and purpose and affirmations of our ability to make the world a better place. Not only are we willing to give our all to our jobs, but we ask a lot of them in return.”
A big thank-you to all who took time to cast a vote in the poll. With a great start like this to the New Year, who knows where the A-Team will go from here?
Here are a few of the comments from voters (excerpted from a longer list in the magazine):
- It’s my first job out of college, and it set the bar so high in so many ways for my future jobs. The people, the atmosphere, the work is amazing. It doesn’t even feel like work.
- Asher is a place that encourages creativity, fun and genuinely cares about the people they hire. You become part of the family and they never let go!
- Asher provides just the right combination of work hard and play hard. We have great clients, hardworking staff and a culture that puts employees first. As an Asher employee for 12 years, I can speak to the fact that there’s no better place to work in the Fort!
- Asher is full of innovative, friendly and hardworking people. I feel very lucky to know these bright-minded individuals, let alone work alongside them.
- Asher has an exceptional company culture that spurs great, uncommon solutions for its clients.
- The culture is very much team-driven, with many opportunities to interact with different departments. Regular Lunch ‘n Learns give the entire office the opportunity to get together for career enrichment. I’m proud to be on the A-Team!
The other top vote-getters in the poll were Five Star Distributing, Fort Wayne Metals and Parkview Health. Special Honor Workplaces included Allen County Public Library, Aqua Indiana, Brotherhood Mutual Insurance Co., Lincoln Financial Group/Lincoln Life, Lutheran Life Villages, Prairie Quest Consulting and Sweetwater.